If you’re looking for a relatively easy upgrade that would provide a big impact on performance, installing an aftermarket cold air intake could be the perfect solution. aFe Power is a premier designer and manufacturer of automotive performance upgrade systems and components that will help you to achieve this goal.
aFe intakes replace your factory air filter and airbox with your choice of the performance air filter and a one-piece open element airbox/heat shield that seals against the hood, isolating the filter from engine heat. Each kit is 100% handcrafted in the USA and includes all hardware necessary for a hassle-free installation.
Now, you can save big on aFe products, and shop with pleasure! For a limited time, enjoy savings of up to $790 on select aFe Power products! This sale ends on May 31, 2020. Prices are already reduced.
aFe® - Mach Force XP™ Exhaust Systems
- Up to 29% greater exhaust flow than stock system
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Improves performance
- Lowers exhaust gas temperature
- Flow bench and dyno tested
- Welded hangers with swaged ends
- Slotted and swedged ends
- Premium quality band clamps
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
aFe® - Momentum™ GT Cold Air Intake System
- This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also included is a high quality billet aluminum crankcase fitting provided for easy installation.
- A high quality CAD air scoop guides cool ambient air to the performance air filter.
- This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cylindrical filter has a large oval (6-3/4" x 4-3/4") flange and is 9" tall inverted top Pro 5R filter media. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.