Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since i have put my supercharger on i put in a triple gauge pod with a wide band and boost...yet to fill the third hole..smoked my rear taillights ..professionaly done....put my nitto 555r extreme drag radials on my black 17x9 inch wheels for the strret looks mean because it makes the back tires look all fat and sweeled up from the 245/40 17's that were on there...little bastard hooks and goes on the street fells like a totally different car...anyways placed in some new smoked headlights from blue oval industries in the front....and just ordered my anderson power pipe so i am hoping it helps out as much as people say it will for a boosted car....and i have got around $325 saved up for a tune thinking of maybe saving more...last thing i am thinking bout ordering is some upper and lower control arms and some subframes connectors but dont know how well they will work with my lowering springs....any advice on anything ...think the control arms will still benefit me with lower springs? and the power pipe any input? cant wait to tune it and see wat she runs..oh and anyone know of a good company who makes a well fitting driveshaft loop? i was thinking of fabricating my own... anyways thanx guys i will try to post some pictures of the looks of the car now

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Sounds like your on the right track, your correct about saving more money for the tune .I would hate to need a tune and be short on funds when it comes time.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm n/a and spent $750 on a tune so you'll def. need some more cash for the tune.
I've heard great things about the AFM power pipes, no persinal experiance though
As far as controll arms go, you can spend 400 something on a set of UPR dbl adj controll arms or get some solid ones for maybe half that... depends on what the car is being used for. daily driver, track, show, etc....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts