Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** yea! Picking up some Bassani longtubes on Tuesday from their facility. ****ing stoked!! :D

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
geez man!

what are those running ya?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't think I'm allowed to say. I'll tell you I'm getting a good deal. :)

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
lucky bastard... :( Im jealous... can i get a hook up too?? Post a ton of pics, dynos, etc...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice man. Post some good videos once the install is done. I am wanting to stick with Bassani for my whole setup, whenever I can afford them.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Hey swervi can you let us know how tough of an install are they.. I can't see it being as hard as an 04 mach 1 or cobra.. and some dyno before and after would be sweet.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Read a post earlier today stating you might as well drop the K member. It will take more time to work around it then to drop and and reinstall. Also something about being very careful with an a/c line that is in the way of a bolt. It is very easy to snap.

Very nice header choice.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lucky bastard... :( Im jealous... can i get a hook up too?? Post a ton of pics, dynos, etc...
I will take pics. I hope to get them installed before our dyno day.
Nice man. Post some good videos once the install is done. I am wanting to stick with Bassani for my whole setup, whenever I can afford them.
I need to find someone with a good video camera.

Hey swervi can you let us know how tough of an install are they.. I can't see it being as hard as an 04 mach 1 or cobra.. and some dyno before and after would be sweet.
I did an ARH longtube header install on my mach after I took the turbos out..pain in the ass.

Read a post earlier today stating you might as well drop the K member. It will take more time to work around it then to drop and and reinstall. Also something about being very careful with an a/c line that is in the way of a bolt. It is very easy to snap.

Very nice header choice.
Yeah I read that too. I'll try to be extra careful.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Haha wise decision sticking with the cats. I'm gonna try to pick up a decibal reader and compare my mustang to my jet boat with a 454 and straight 4" headers. I swear wide open they are about the same, and the cats take away the raspy sound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts