Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to properly hook up a autometer tach adapter on a 02 gt? i am buying a used one and the seller doesnt have the instructions anyone and doesnt remeber how to hook it up! So if anyone out there knows how please let me know thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it's funny that you ask that.. i'm almost 100% certain that I just read a thread about that on here just the other day. I think it was MustangMatt96GT.. ill see if i can find a link

EDIT**
Actually it is a sticky in this Subforum lol.. heres the link even though it's just a couple lines up the page :funnah
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/electronics/48019-how-install-aftermarket-tach.html

Good luck on the install man, and keep us posted. pics are always nice.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not such luck!!!!

thanks, but i saw that too and hit up mustang matt and he said i will have to use the adapter since my car is newer/02 so yea sucks
so the search is still on anyone with the answer id aprecaite it!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
thanks, but i saw that too and hit up mustang matt and he said i will have to use the adapter since my car is newer/02 so yea sucks
so the search is still on anyone with the answer id aprecaite it!!
dang.. that sucks man.. his write up was what i was gonna use when i get mine.. ill keep my eyes peeled. good luck

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
hey bud

I can come and help you out.

99+ use a different speedo set up than the older cars down past the foxs. So, u have to get a tach adapter, but they are easy to set up too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts