Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my goal for this season is to get into the 12's...my mods that im getting ready to do are..75 shot of nitrous, bbk cai, intake spacer, 75mm t.b, 18inch wide slicks...and when im all done with my mods im getting it tunned. what do you guys think? 12 sec worthy? what are everyones mods that are in the 12's?

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
need a little more info on the car. year, make, trans, etc. N/A i can get into the 12's now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
my goal too this year:) 12.9 or bust!!

stage 2 heads on npi block, full bolt ons, suspension.

just need to get my rear end done in june and i should be in the 12s by july!:)

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
18 inch wide slicks wont tuck without some work. save the money from the intake spacer, it dont do anything really. i ran one for a while just to try it. i would suggest a little better cai than bbk, but if thats the one you want go for it. i highly recommend c&l personally, or k&n, jlt, s&b. they are some of the best intakes out for most cars. you should be able to get to the 12 mark, you will have to drive it pretty damn good.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I run 12.7x with stage 2 ported heads, stage 2 cams, lt headers, h-pipe, CAI, TB, Plenum, 4.10s, street tires.

NPI is a bit more of a challenge...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i thought it would be a challange..im thinking about stepping up to a 100 shot and upgrading my fuel pump and injectors for it..a pi swap is in the future for me..i already have the bbk cai and intake spacer, still buying my other parts tho. headers,tb, and looking for a good deal on slicks right now

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
I run 12.7x with stage 2 ported heads, stage 2 cams, lt headers, h-pipe, CAI, TB, Plenum, 4.10s, street tires.quote]

:bswhat street tires you on??? you run 12.7 with just those mods and nothing else? i want to see a slip or a vid of that.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
they're nt-555s... and i do have some rear suspension mods..

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
they're nt-555s... and i do have some rear suspension mods..
:bs whats your elevation? you wont hook a 555 for a 12.7 with just those mods unless every little thing was just working perfect.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
all i run anymore is nitto, but i have traction issues with my set up. i can get down a little more than i have on my nitto's, but not to much more. if they were the r's i would be able to believe that, but till i see a vid, i say is is blowing smoke up peoples asses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts