Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey mm members,
so after 8 weeks of no sucess at getting cams installed at my current/former shop i decided to get my money back. should be between, 900-1000 dollars. deciding how i should spend it, any suggestions my friends?
a few optoins i've considered are: (1) go elsewhere for cams (2) since i couldn't locate brackets for summit seats, thinking of corbeua cr1's or (3) some shocks & struts to go with the eibach sportlines, thinking eibach pro-damper. anything else i could do? i have lakewood lca's i'm about to install, i though cr1's and my new shift knob and boot would look sick. thought good shocks and struts would make it really launch well with the lca's. anyways i'd appreciate it, i'm so exasperated with the shop, i just want to get my money and move on. thanks peeps.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Option 1 sounds like a winner to me. Can't wait to get cams heads and intake:yes

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was thinking of trying Carolina Dyno Chasis. had some buddies that go there, even though the Muffler Shop has guys with monster fox bodies and drag cars. i just feel they don't work on modular cars enough and that's the problem. so i am going there, and really want to still get stage 2 cams and those long-tubes put on as well as the lower control arms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts