Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you guys sit there in place with your times spinning and smoke going every where

ive done burn outs before but never any smoke

ive tried with the ebrake up and still she moves forward

tips please...

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
tires help it smoke lol diffrent tires some tires dont like to smoke

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
dump the clutch and slam the brakes and just keep your tires spinning. p[lain and simple.

·
Registered
468 Posts
E brake controls the rear brakes so that wont help much...if u wanna sit there for a while rev it up, dump the clutch, n then slightly press the brake with ur left foot n control the gas with ur right....some tires dont smoke as much as others but if u sit there long enough it will come

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wont i stall out when im let off the clucth without giving it gas

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
ok Rev it up drop the clutch leave your foot on the gas and then use your other foot to hit the brake but keep your foot on the gas just not to the floor try it you'll get it

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
P.S. Dont rev it to like 2k and expect to get the tires movin (not tryin to be a jerk or make you sound dumb just dunno if you know I tryed that my very first time lol)

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info guys...ill go try it sometime

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
just make sure your somewhere not near anyone or anything (just incase)

Dont worry you'll get it, I still remember my first time lol

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
ya ^ just listen to them
but ya just drop the clutch at a high rpm and keep tapping/punching the gas while holding the break slightly to keep it from moving

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
just make sure your somewhere not near anyone or anything (just incase)

Dont worry you'll get it, I still remember my first time lol
+1

ya first times are always great :D
it makes u feel like such a baddass:cool::eek:

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
make sure you have neough for a new set of tires. you never know when youll get carried away lol
+1 didnt think of that lol that would suck for him...:D

its so fun burnin the tires.... ahhh good times untill, I saw those blue lights...

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i JUST bought the ones i have in the rear like 3 weeks ago lol

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
+1

ya first times are always great :D
it makes u feel like such a baddass:cool::eek:
Yeah mine was infront of my school (by accident lol!!!) I was the badass the next day, HEY MAN THAT WAS AWSOME YESTERDAY!!!

lol no one knew I didnt mean to

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
how do you guys sit there in place with your times spinning and smoke going every where

ive done burn outs before but never any smoke

ive tried with the ebrake up and still she moves forward

tips please...
Or you can buy a line lock kit for the car, like this: SLP Brake-Control Package (99-04 GT)

It's a device that locks the front brakes. It works by electronically holding a valve closed on the front brakes.

You step on the brake pedal, throw a switch, which operates the valve on the front brakes, keeping pressure in them, and then when you release the brake pedal, the front brakes are still engaged, but the rear brakes are now free. You can then do your burn out. When it's time to go, you flip the switch, the front brakes release, and off you go. :)

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
lol Ive done it where my avatar was taken

its behind where I work.

We have a tradition up there. You buy a new car while your up there you do a burnout in the back as soon as were there to see the car. I lit them uip the first time. I didnt know how to do it and they taught me LOL. I did it then parked and wnt back in to avoid cops lol shitt Walmart tires FTL. thank god for BFGs lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts