Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01 sliver conv blk top i have to get a new hood and i was flirting with the idea of getting it painted black... my top is black my rims r black the trunk area is black with a panel and the mustang letters on the back are black... can someone can let me know what they think

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I say no. I'm not a fan of blacks hoods on anything but black cars. I see ricers cruising around with carbon fiber hoods and I think that looks stupid too. I love a nice clean look of all the body panels matching in color (aside from things like blackout panels which are more of an accent).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i wasent thinking about carbon fiber just paint it black...but i know what ur getting at ...thanks for ur input

·
Registered
730 Posts
i was going to get a cobra hood and paint it black just for the meantime because its not cheap to get it to match. i think it would look BEST to have it match but it will also look mean as hell in black. i say go for it and if you dont like it then all the more incentive to dish out the money for it to be color matched

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
yeah i wasent thinking about carbon fiber just paint it black...but i know what ur getting at ...thanks for ur input
Haha yeah, I dislike carbon fiber more than black. I mean, if you can't afford to get it painted right away and you buy it black, then by all means throw it on there and just get it painted eventually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts