Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Special Edition Gibson SG. It is in perfect condition. Over the past 2 years it has been played, maybe, 20 times. I am selling due to the fact that it is such a great guitar and I don't want it going to waste. The guitar has a beautiful tone and looks phenominal. It also comes with a free leather strap and gig back. I am asking $500 and you won't find this guitar for any cheaper. It is a great buy and a quick sale. For more information, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you,
Jake

Pictures

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
haha if u had to put guitar in paranthesis so people would know what it is i dunno if they will be potential buyers :p if i had 500 bucks i would def. buy it, cause im an idiot and traded off all my good **** for money a long time ago, and the guitar i have now is just too cheap lol

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
nice guitar, but i will give you $6 for it. too bad i am a drummer. lol
so buy it for $6 and give it to me :)...
seriously, though, i'd probably jump on it if i didn't already have 6 guitars sitting in my spare bedroom...between that and the car, i think my wife would leave me cause my spending would be out of control lol

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha, thanks guys. I really need to sell this and my guitar amp. Those are 2 pieces of the puzzle to me getting my GT, haha.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where are you located? It depends. Im trying to sell it to save up for a new car, along with selling me car, haha. But it depends.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts