Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
If you can deal with the fact that she's fat, have at it. I'm overweight myself and I hate it but I've flat out told my wife that if she gets fat, we're getting a divorce. It's not being an asshole, it's liking what you like.

If it were me, I'd tell her that I'd date her if she lost weight. It wouldn't be the first fat girl I've told that to.
And the hypocritical post of the day goes to.......

Anyway, I thought you had a serious girlfriend you just moved into a house with? Also, I wouldn't date a really fat girl, but I'm not fat either. I agree that you like what you like, but if you're fat, then being critical of someone else for being the same is hypocrisy at its finest.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
And the hypocritical post of the day goes to.......

Anyway, I thought you had a serious girlfriend you just moved into a house with? Also, I wouldn't date a really fat girl, but I'm not fat either. I agree that you like what you like, but if you're fat, then being critical of someone else for being the same is hypocrisy at its finest.
Yes. But she is moving out and we have been done for about 2-3 months now.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
I'd give you advice but i can't remember the last time i talked to a girl that i didn't friend zone / get friend zoned by.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
This is my thought on this. You have to be attracted to your partner or else a relationship can't work. Now everyone's definition of beauty is different but if you don't think she is attractive then it probably won't last

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
This is my thought on this. You have to be attracted to your partner or else a relationship can't work. Now everyone's definition of beauty is different but if you don't think she is attractive then it probably won't last
Eh... here's my view on that. That scorching hot 10/10 body isn't going to share your hobbies with you, get along with you, and make her tolerable to be around day to day for the rest of your life. Besides, after a couple kids that 10/10 body will typically be a 6, maybe a 7 at best. If I'm looking for a committed relationship, body composition is low priority. It's still considered but a lot of other aspects outweigh it.

Let's face it, we all have compromises we make when picking someone for a relationship. The complete knockouts that have a 10/10 body AND a kickass personality AND share all your hobbies AND a freak in bed AND good mother material AND educated AND... you get the point... they are extremely rare. We all make sacrifices in our idea of a dream girl, lower our standards, and move around priorities to find someone. When you're younger, this is harder to do because you're thinking with the wrong head. lol You have to be open minded.

I was having a somewhat similar discussion to this with my younger sister earlier this year. She's 5'11, is a good looking girl, but has her priorities for men all kinds of ****ed up. For one, she's only attracted to jocks and refuses to date someone who's shorter than her. She's had 2 guys who were educated, financially stable making great money, could provide for her, and she turned both of them down because "I can't date someone who's shorter than me." Don't be stupid like she is. lol

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
He doesn't post much anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I don't see how you racked up 19k posts already... smh... You need a life! smh!

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I was having a somewhat similar discussion to this with my younger sister earlier this year. She's 5'11, is a good looking girl, but has her priorities for men all kinds of ****ed up. For one, she's only attracted to jocks and refuses to date someone who's shorter than her. She's had 2 guys who were educated, financially stable making great money, could provide for her, and she turned both of them down because "I can't date someone who's shorter than me." Don't be stupid like she is. lol
I don't blame her. There is nothing more unattractive than dating a girl that is as tall or taller than you...

But this is also coming from someone that usually dates girls that are less than 5'5"... They usually make everything appear larger.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I don't blame her. There is nothing more unattractive than dating a girl that is as tall or taller than you...

But this is also coming from someone that usually dates girls that are less than 5'5"... They usually make everything appear larger.
My last GF was 3" taller than me. She was 6' flat. I had no issues with it whatsoever cause she had a badass personality that I got along great with (until she cheated and I ****ed her sister, then it all went to hell).

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
My last GF was 3" taller than me. She was 6' flat. I had no issues with it whatsoever cause she had a badass personality that I got along great with (until she cheated and I ****ed her sister, then it all went to hell).
IDK why, but for the longest time EVER, I have always gotten you and Rasincain mixed up. You two should be brothers. So alike that it isn't even funny!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Eh... here's my view on that. That scorching hot 10/10 body isn't going to share your hobbies with you, get along with you, and make her tolerable to be around day to day for the rest of your life. Besides, after a couple kids that 10/10 body will typically be a 6, maybe a 7 at best. If I'm looking for a committed relationship, body composition is low priority. It's still considered but a lot of other aspects outweigh it.

Let's face it, we all have compromises we make when picking someone for a relationship. The complete knockouts that have a 10/10 body AND a kickass personality AND share all your hobbies AND a freak in bed AND good mother material AND educated AND... you get the point... they are extremely rare. We all make sacrifices in our idea of a dream girl, lower our standards, and move around priorities to find someone. When you're younger, this is harder to do because you're thinking with the wrong head. lol You have to be open minded.

I think you mistook what I said. I'm not saying she has to be a 10 I'm saying you have to be attracted to her. Somebody's 2 could be another's 10. Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
Hell im getting ready to deploy and am not sure if i want to stay with the girl im woih now. Shes cute however i constantly feel as if i can fi d better and find flaws in her personality that make her looks not worth it. Shes around a 7 tops. Her family is awesome, she however is a selfish slob at times.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
if serbiandude was in here at least he would've posted pics by now.
Yeah, of a completely nude stripper spread eagled on the hood of his car... Man, those were the days... I wish I still had those pics! Wow, were they hot!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Girl on the right and in the middle.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

As you can see, these pictures are completely relative to how she is turned. It looks manageable in the first picture but not so much in the second. I saw last night. It was more of the second pic than the first.
She is always complaining about her size and weight but then again, almost regularly she posts a picture of a Vente Frap from Starbucks.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I wouldn't consider her morbidly obese
In relation to BF%, I'd say otherwise. The actual term is related to what I posted earlier. So by you saying she isn't, the actual scientific term says she is.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts