Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I just tell them I jump out of planes on a regular basis. Works every time haha.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I think trucks are awesome, and more practical than a mustang IMO. Wish I gotta truck rather than my mustang. Then I could get around in the winter, carry more people, and haul my dirtbikes. Not to mention diesel trucks can be very fast, I am sure fast enough to impress your girlfriend even though you own a mustang lol :p

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
+1 Everything about this thread. Everyone around my town drives a stock 98ish-2004ish chevy 1500 with a kicker/superchips sticker and walks around they have the biggest cock in america. A buddy of mine has a 98 camaro SS that is pristine, and we do our thing with the cars, and are pretty much the only "different" ones in town.

·
procharged gt
562 Posts
I have both. Need the truck and wanted the stang. If you look hard you can see my hemi in the background.. Yeah it's 4 wheel drive.

Attachments

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
Most girls are impressed by nice cars or trucks.. but every girl gets wet from a low, loud, and fast motorcycle.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Wah Wah Wah. I guess I never really needed a vehicle to land a girl. Feel bad for the dudes that do.

·
7,909 Posts
I don't think I've once had a girl tell me she liked my car. I didn't buy it to land chicks, but still, you'd think in three years of owning it, someone would say it lol.

None of the girls I've dated the last few years even really liked it, a few were scared if I did any hard launching and the rest I had the feeling were jealous of it for no reason. I had a sense if I stayed with them a few years, they'd want it gone.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Depends on your location. I would say mustangs are universal though, they work anywhere. And trucks only work in rural areas where mustang's also work.

Trucks don't work so much in the city. When I lived in Indy everyone made fun of my old F150 lol.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
I've had several trucks, motorcycles and mustangs over the years and I don't think any of them were the reason I caught a girls attention. Around here most girls could care less what you drive as long as you actually have a car.

·
7,918 Posts
I've had several trucks, motorcycles and mustangs over the years and I don't think any of them were the reason I caught a girls attention. Around here most girls could care less what you drive as long as you actually have a car.
This.

I use my Mustang to impress other guys. Most girls have no idea what a Mach 1 is. If guys are impressed/jealous, girls become interested.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Would you be referring to your 2002 Lightning....? :naughty:
Murbay :shiftyeyes
i'd race your lightning. winner gets the lady. at the end you'd be yelling "MONICAAAAAAAAAA"
Only if my bed was full of parts I had over nighted from Japan

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't think I've once had a girl tell me she liked my car. I didn't buy it to land chicks, but still, you'd think in three years of owning it, someone would say it lol.

None of the girls I've dated the last few years even really liked it, a few were scared if I did any hard launching and the rest I had the feeling were jealous of it for no reason. I had a sense if I stayed with them a few years, they'd want it gone.
Girls always say "Your car is so pretty!"

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I've gotten way more attention from girls with my trucks.

I'd be willing to bet I could pull more tail in my shitty old 78 than my 400 horsepower luxury car. Dunno why.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts