• Thats stupid

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 26.7%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
it looks cool but I wouldn't want it.... I can just imagine what it would do with some slicks on the car.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i think it depends on, what ur going to use the car for? cruising around for the weekend for a nice drive..or cruising around and street racing or taking it to the track

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Heh, every time I read a poll on the glass roof option for '09, all I ever see from Mustang enthusiasts is how hard the sky is falling. I think the biggest negatives on it are that it weighs 40-50 lbs, it looks best on black, it doesn't at least pop up in back, the rollout shade isn't 100%, and you're paying Ford to install it, and factory installation wages appear to be kinda high.

I don't know they didn't give it some sort of pop up moon roof mechanism at the very least. But then again, the glass panel on my old Scion tC would shake and wobble like hell at more than 40mph.

But it is an option, certainly won't be a long lived one, but nice to see it all the same.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I take my drop top.... no glass

·
Registered
144 Posts
But it is an option, certainly won't be a long lived one, but nice to see it all the same.
i agree, if i had the cash i would buy one with it and just store it for 30 or 40 years cause you know they ain't gonna make a ton of them haha

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
is it available to install into older ones? or do you have to get it new?
not that i would do it lol my cars built for SPEED!!! :lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
I looked, looked again... and decided it's not for me.

It is sort of cool, but just doesn't belong on a muscle car IMHO. :banned

(Let that spacy chick in the Focus commercial buy one!)

John

·
Registered
71 Posts
No thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
thumbs up on the glass. I can't think of moment in my average month of driving during which the extra weight would be a factor. For me it would have more pros than cons.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I like how it looks, probably pretty nice for someone with a stock 05+. But I like Power and Convertibles so it doesnt apply to my aplication what so ever...

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
not a big fan of it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts