Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Watch n learn
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how much a Sonoma box weighs? a buddy thinks 2 guys can lift it no problem.......I know full-size boxes are pretty heavy but never lifted a small one.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
lifted the box off my 78 ford with only 2 guys so im sure you could do it on a sanoma

·
Watch n learn
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, thanks guys, I figured it would be doable, gotta lift it and carry it 10 feet or so, we're each about 160lb.

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
if you dont car for the bed one person can get it. i pulled the bed off my 1st chevy Colorado by myself... i was also 15 and stupid and had quite a bit more testosterone.

·
Watch n learn
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Lol, show off. I'm 32, but still have plenty of testosterone.......problem is, we're getting a good box so we gotta try not to wreck it. Plus, gotta carry it out the gate, can't drag it.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
my dad and I lifted the bed off his f150 and walked it 15ish feet to the grass to do his fuel pump. wasnt too hard, but the curves on those stupid stylesides made it a bitch to maneuver

·
Watch n learn
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my dad and I lifted the bed off his f150 and walked it 15ish feet to the grass to do his fuel pump. wasnt too hard, but the curves on those stupid stylesides made it a bitch to maneuver
Thanks, the plan is to flip it and carry from the rails, should be easier that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts