Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know, didn't realize it would be that sideways..If it wasn't about to rain here, I'd go do some more vids. That was my first one so many more to come.

What's some cool spots y'all think I should put the camera at?

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
i dont know but you have a sick looking rear end!! lol

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
no prob...i like when the chevy malibu pulls next to you...light goes green...i can tell you couldnt help but get on it a little...hahaha. i do the same **** sometimes at lights.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no prob...i like when the chevy malibu pulls next to you...light goes green...i can tell you couldnt help but get on it a little...hahaha. i do the same **** sometimes at lights.
Hahah that was an old guy in that malibu too. He was probably like, "Damn kids!"
I want to know what people are thinking when they see the camera mounted on the car lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
nice vid, i also have a gopro hero (2nd edi) and if i were you, i would try putting the cam on the rear windshield (inside the car) and do a few pulls thru 3rd gear.......i bet you'll still get the exhaust sound and you get a sweet panoramic vid of shifting. also try on the front 1/4 panel, i've seen a cpl sick vids in that location but i have yet to try it

I have a 93, so i can put it on my hatch window or even my flip up sunroof :naughty:

also, do you have the gopro suction cup mount? that thing is a must-have!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was actually talking about the back window position earlier. That would be sweet. Yeah I ordered the suction cup and 32gb micro Sd card when I bought the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts