Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anybody that wanted to see videos of this thing. Its close to sunset here so the light might not the best.

I used the suction cup and just stuck it on the side of the car. Volume setting is on low and its in the water proof case.

I dont really get into on these Vids if thats what you are looking for. A couple times here are there at like 3 and 5 minutes on the first one and little bit at the end on the first vid and i think at like 2 minutes i run it up to 100 on the second video.

Camera is pretty cool though.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I posted video from mine acouple months ago. I love mine. I just keep forgeting to change the settings on it whenever I mount it somewhere different. So I have a lot of upside down video of me going around Atlanta Motor Speedway.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
you take your half of the road from the middle

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
you take your half of the road from the middle
Heh. I was thinking along the same lines.

That's a great video! Those look like some very nice roads to drive on. Wish we had some like those here close by.

What resolution/FPS does it record at (if you know)? I liked the second vid around 2:30 when ya got on it. You can hear it quite well without too much wind noise. Cool stuff!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts