Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i think my fuel pump went out...or a relay at least. the car started normally drove about ten feet and sputtered to a stop. has spark. no fuel pressure. i checked the fuse it isnt blown. checked the switch in the trunk. and i cant hear the pump kick on.
i lost my haynes manual so i have no clue wich relay is for the fuel pump. but its 9:45 pm im gonna finish this **** tomaro. worst comes to worst its time for a 255 lph lol.
the thing thats wierd to me is the feul pump went out so freakin fast. didnt show any signs of being bad then just BAM dont work. anyone ever had this happen.

p.s. sorry for spelling fuel wrong up there

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Well, the number fuse for the fuel pump is 15. its a 20 A Yellow fuse . The right side of the box is the side with the Diagnal cutt out of the corner. The Fuse is the 3rd from the right in the middle.

It seems weird that it would stop so suddenly. The Fuse is a good guess, but I would grab a set of electrical testers and see if juice is flowing to the pump.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Every pump I have had go out went the same way. It's working great then you stop somewhere and it's just gone.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
already have a walbro on order lol. its just weird it goes so suddenly thanks yall

1 - 5 of 5 Posts