After the disappointment in September when the race at hallett was cancelled, my car went down for some needed repairs since it was already on jackstands. Race prep involved the brakes and such, but it was after the race weekend got cancelled that the car gave her version of tears. The water pump and timing cover started to leak. Today I finally got her running, after having to remove the water pump three times to fix a leak caused by the wrong plate to pump gasket installed at the factory. Needless to say, a few tools were thrown around. But she lives, and tomorrow I plan to flush out the coolant, put the tires back on, and put her back down on all fours. A quick wash, wet sand the right front fender that was partially repainted, and who knows what else. I'm not going to waste the numbers and class letters I got for the car...