Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i decided to just go and get my bachelors degree in industrial engineering for northrop grumman or chemical engineer..there frist year start sallary is 50,000 dollars..i already signed up for college here so i start in august..it will be hard considering i have a wife and 9 month old son and house and bills...i will try my best though..

·
Senor Pointy Boots
3,922 Posts
I wish you the best of luck man. Try to get as much done as you can, every little bit helps. If you must, take a few classes at a time so you could tend to the family's needs while you're getting an education. However, there will be a great payout in the end so don't give up man, its a struggle but it's all worth it in the end.

·
Registered
609 Posts
good luck..i might go for my bachelors too..my AA isnt going to get me that far

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks a lot guys for the support..and yes it will be hard with a family but i have the most supporting wife and my son is the best reason to keep going..plus i will have my wife to help me the first to years considering shes done the same classes lol..

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Take a look to see what they offer in internet courses. And i have always found the 2wk courses to be well worth the effort. For the two weeks your busy but than hey, 2wks and your done. You might be able to cordinate that out??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good luck dude. Be sure to knock out those gen-eds early. They can be a real bitch when you're suddenly told you're missing a literacy requirement in your senior year. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
89 Posts
well guys i decided to just go and get my bachelors degree in industrial engineering for northrop grumman or chemical engineer..there frist year start sallary is 50,000 dollars..i already signed up for college here so i start in august..it will be hard considering i have a wife and 9 month old son and house and bills...i will try my best though..
\

I dont know you but I know that anyone that has a dream and sets forth for it they have a tremendous strength that no one can break thats awesome you have a family and still willpower that just screams out THAT IM GONNA make
IT !!!
Im soo happy for you ! thats awesome good luck

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
basically im going to be a full time college student,fulltime job and full time dad..then if i even have time to hang out with the guys or bring the wife out..

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Itll all be worth it in the end. In your situtation your best bet would be take summer courses as well. You can pull like 2 courses off each semster and do it over the summer. Still graduate on time and have plenty of time for the wife and kid and work. You really do have ALOT of free time in college.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts