Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boostang, Sweet, or whoever else that might be able to recognize all the different 4.6 cores....

Is there anything that i could look for to determine what the core engine came out of? He said he knows there are two and pretty positive there are more out back. Will there be anything to help me pick which one to grab? I was hoping to get some cell numbers so that i could take a quick pic and send it to them so maybe they could tell me. numbers on the block i should look for or anything?

I also found a running 4.6 out of a 2002 crown vic for 250 bucks. Does that have an 8 bolt crank?

Just need help choosing.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hunting my ass off lately. haha. Guy wants 100 for whichever 4.6 core i want so. carnut.... i found a free windsor block w/ crank still in it in dallas and 50 for another block and 100 for another block. Carnut what part of dallas you live in?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you far from arlington?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sell your motor to me?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was just kidding with you carnut.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
well if all else fails i have my stock shortblock sitting in my garage.. i already checked and its about 220 to ship.. i'd sell it to you for 400 shipped but thats a lot considering you can get one locally

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah thats alot. When yall hear that a salvage yard has a core motor, what does it consist of to yall. All the ones ive ever seen were complete cores. oil pan to intake.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
he has mine lol..
just send them pics when u take them baker. ill be looking at my phone all day tomorrow.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sweet pm it to me again.... im sure i have it in one of my phones. LOL...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.