Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hotel's hosting the Miss Nevada pageant. Lot's of attractive young ladies in bikini's and cocktail dresses running around. Think I'll be spending a lot more time out front monitoring the girls, I mean clerks.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't take pictures at work, violates Boyd Gaming Policy. I had to recently term an employee for snapping pictures of attractive women with his cell so it's currently a big no-no that's definitely on the corporate radar.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
More average than ever
2,970 Posts
My weekend is going to be the usual. A whole lot of nothing. "The weekend" is as exiting for me as Monday, or any other day of the week for that matter. I just turned 22 and have nothing going for me yet (keyword I suppose, college feels like it'll be finished when I'm 40). Maybe I'll apply for a second job as a pirate or astronaut. Space-pirate! Can I use any of you guys as a reference? Just tell the Captain that I'm pretty hardcore and ****.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pics or ban!
Would if I could but I'm not losing my job over fap pics. That's what Google's for anyways. As for Google Glass I'd rather super glue my dick to a rocket. I never want to be connected to the web that much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts