Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 95 Civic Ex 4dr. traded my 91 LX 5.0 for it because I wanted to try something new out. After having 7 mustangs I though I'd have a little fun on the import side.

GSR Main Girdle

Front Mount Intercooler

Sidewinder Turbo Manifold

B20VTEC, just got done powdercoating the valve cover and was in the middle of grinding down DOHC VTEC for clearcoat.

More pics coming soon, not that yall care or anything, just trying to keep it diverse. Still love my Mach 1

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Aw, such a cute little intercooler :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was free what can I say haha

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Free **** FTW!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
If it was a hatch I would love it. I have done the Honda route before and had a lot of fun doing it. Had a H22 in a 94 Accord with spray. Loved it. Wish I never sold it. Have fun with that.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
...ok I saw the turbo stuff...but no turbo??? What kind of turbo are you going to go with?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
sweet ride mike. what have you been up to man, i havent heard from you in awhile. send me a pm

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Cool stuff man! Who gives a **** that it's a Honda. As long as you don't do anything obnoxious and have a lot of fun with it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Precision SC60-1 FTW!!!

Still on backorder :(

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yea no one on here cares what type of car it is, we just care that you share the info and, keep the pics coming. Oh yea and don't make it look ridiculous. That sidewinder is pretty sick looking if I do say so myself.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Precision SC60-1 FTW!!!

Still on backorder :(
backorder ftl!!!

Thats cool your doing all that man. Good luck on it, would like to see it when your finished.

personally...I've wanted to get an import, make it ridiculously fast...or well at least faster than just about 85-90% of the cars in the area...and then rice it all to hell.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
have fun with it... ive personally always wanted to play with a Eclipse GS-T/X
AWD is worth it on those cars.

Yeah, keep it stock-looking on the outside, down to the wheels, just to screw with the other Honda guys, hahaha. Oh, and get the quietest blow-off valve you can :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
stock exhaust with electric cut outs.

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
My buddy has a integra with a ls/vtec swap and a t3/t4 turbo and he drags my ass on the street and on the track.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts