Modded Mustang Forums banner

gonna get the paxton s/c

826 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Ackronberg 
#1 ·
so tommrow ill prob get the paxton 1200 sl kit. but i have a few questions. this kit dosent come with the aftercooler but can i add it to it. will i see more hp gains if i do add it. my hole engine is stock. the guy is including a gt500 fuel pump and i am also getting the frpp 39lb injectors.

#3 ·
It will probably be a intercooler you'll need, not a aftercooler. Vortech is air/water and uses the aftercooler. Paxton is air/air and uses a intercooler. Unless the previous owner has changed the set up.

#5 ·
Don't forget u will need spark plugs too. That kit with an intercooler would put u at the 450-470 range easily. In it's current form, I'd say 400-430rwhp. That's the kit I want. Unfortunatly, I'd probably be around 470+ on just that kit without the cooler. I need a second job:).

#6 ·
the kit im gettin doesnt come with the intercooler i was wondering if i can add it to it. and if i do do i need any extra hardware.

and yes 89 im not unfortunatly the bank was telling me stufff i didnt want to hear and tring to juice me for all i got

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.