Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup fellers, i have some 17x10.5 bullitts on the way for the rear of my Bullitt. I have h&r ss springs still have isos. my question is this....are the 315's gonna rub on the back? i dont think they will but wanna know if anyone else has experience with this. dont wanna have to roll my fenders lol here is a pic of the car

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have the same setup you will be running and I have no problems. Rub the one time I had somebody in the back when I went over a bump.

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
You'll be fine I've got the same set up and mine don't rub at all. Throw them on and never look back.

·
Mr. Stangarang
2,620 Posts
My 305/45's on 18x10's rubbed with my rear end lowered 2 inches and I had to roll the fenders.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It depends on how hard you drive the car. With 400-600 rwhp driving aggressive and AutoX'ing I would rub just a little on 315s. Some brands were wider and rubbed worse but none were significant enough to be a safety issue. Then I rolled the fenders to make sure I would not rub with my 28"x10.5" slicks. Now no rubbing with any 315s.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I need my fenders rolled too.. 18x10 and 315's just needs more clearance lol buuuttt I love dat ass look

·
Black Stallion
27 Posts
H&R SS, 315s. No rubbing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts