Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
how bad was the accident? thats something i would ask, my friend just bought a 04 SRT4 that was wrecked and got it for 9 grand, the cars pretty clean but it def has it flaws to it

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its a question to be asked, putting it out there for you guys or someone looking for one for cheap, its nice but a ragtop is not for me.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i dislike convertable stangs very much, there not bad but id never want one, some cars are alot with drop tops, like my stepdads prowler, a convertable is just at home in that thing

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
thats a good friend of mines car, if your interested, ill get you his phone number, and all. the car is in great shape. he bought that one to have a second, and just doesnt need it, he has another 03 that is white.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i dislike convertable stangs very much, there not bad but id never want one, some cars are alot with drop tops, like my stepdads prowler, a convertable is just at home in that thing
a silver vert, you lower it, some chrome 18" saleens, convertible boot, and a light bar, and it is SEXY. you pull 5X more ass in a vert than a coupe.

·
Registered
171 Posts
you pull 5X more ass in a vert than a coupe.
^X1000. Verts deffinately pull way more girls that the coupes, especially with the boot and light bar. It just looks so fresh they cant resist staring

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
well getting more girls and all is cool, but i still dont like convertables

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
a silver vert, you lower it, some chrome 18" saleens, convertible boot, and a light bar, and it is SEXY. you pull 5X more ass in a vert than a coupe.
and i dont like the saleen rims either, and i dont like the light bars lol, im sure alot of people like them and im not just trying to disagree with everything you mentioned, just all of those things just arent my tast, except a lowered silver cobra

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
and i dont like the saleen rims either, and i dont like the light bars lol, im sure alot of people like them and im not just trying to disagree with everything you mentioned, just all of those things just arent my tast, except a lowered silver cobra
i think theres something wrong with you. dont liek verts, dont liek light bars, dont liek saleens, dont liek RCD's.

did you hit your head in the last few days?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Exactly, Men drive coupes. Girls drive covertables.

I dont know if I would buy a wrecked car, it will never ride and handle like it did from the factory new. I know from experience!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i think theres something wrong with you. dont liek verts, dont liek light bars, dont liek saleens, dont liek RCD's.

did you hit your head in the last few days?
not that i can remember, and i like convertables and light bars on some cars, just not stangs, i love the convertable in my stepdads prowler and 67 goat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts