1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
428 Posts
this kit does not include injectors or fuel pump, which you will need. not to mention a bypass valve

·
Registered
428 Posts
I am not sure if it will work or not. Maybe someone else will chime in here. But you will definitely need a bypass valve if you are gonna run 9-11 lbs of boost.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
You can order one from vortech for pretty cheap. I think the big procharger one will be over kill.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Not a big fan of the V-1. But thats me.
All standard T-trims are a V1. My V1 has has worked flawlessy for over four years.

thats fine injectors a fuel pump is 400 so that will bring it up to 2900 and a bypass valve? will the procharger on work? the big red one thats loud as hell?
The tuner kit use to come with the bosch bypass, or at least it did when I bought mine. It has the all the discharge piping stuff.

But you will need a power pipe maf injectors fuel pump and tune. ebay has good deals on lightning maf's and 42lb injector combos.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Thats why I said its just me. I just don't like them, or their oiling system.
Thats why I do like them. Cleaner filtered newer cooler oil. Thats why a P1sc needs an intercooler it runs to hot without it, and can never perform with even the little s-trim.

There's been S-trims make more than 600+ on a 2v but the pisc struggles to break 500.

Also you can go clear up to a ysi-trim that can support up to 1200 and still use the same bracket no other company does that. That's for only 2599. If you did that in with a KB 2.1 to 2.6 that upgrade would be about 5800.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Thats why I do like them. Cleaner filtered newer cooler oil. Thats why a P1sc needs an intercooler it runs to hot without it, and can never perform with even the little s-trim.

There's been S-trims make more than 600+ on a 2v but the pisc struggles to break 500.

Also you can go clear up to a ysi-trim that can support up to 1200 and still use the same bracket no other company does that. That's for only 2599. If you did that in with a KB 2.1 to 2.6 that upgrade would be about 5800.

And thats your opion. Thats what you prefer. I don't, Its just opinions man.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
you joking right jive? i would hope that would make that kind of power with all those mods. the procharger gets an intercooler because all systems are better with them no matter the brand and procharger is smart and supplies them with their kits. prochargers air tepms are lower than any other manufacture out, thats proven fact. he stated personal preference, not trying to argue, i too prefer procharger over any other centri.

no matter what manufature, every idiot on here that argues about centri's will talk **** about the p1sc. take every entry kit out, (novi 1k, p1sc, etc) and each will be very comparable. it comes down to personal preference.

oh, BTW: procharger has a p1sc kit for the termi for way over 500+. thought i would throw that in there.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
you joking right jive? i would hope that would make that kind of power with all those mods.
All those mods?

The P1SC I linked above has stage 2 ported heads comp valve springs, bigger cams. ac delete and is pushing 3 psi than I. It still produces less hp only 500 pathetic.

I still have stock heads, cams so mild I'm still using stock valve springs, and I just dropped them in with a cam retention tool, a cheap DIY IC, only a 6 rib set up etc..

If I had the P1SC with same boost I have now, and there fancy dancy IC set up I would be producing 450 if I was lucky.

The procharger gets an intercooler because all systems are better with them no matter the brand and procharger is smart and supplies them with their kits.
Yet no support mods to keep them close to vortechs price.

Vortech's S-trim is efficient enough that it can be with or with out one. Also making more easily affordable. Mod for mod the S-Trim will kill the P1SC.

prochargers air tepms are lower than any other manufacture out, thats proven fact. he stated personal preference, not trying to argue, i too prefer procharger over any other centri.
That's what Procharger wants you to think. But yet, time and time again with everything being equal the S-Trim performs alot better than the P1SC.

no matter what manufature, every idiot on here that argues about centri's will talk **** about the p1sc. take every entry kit out, (novi 1k, p1sc, etc) and each will be very comparable. it comes down to personal preference.
Comparable?

I just gave you 2 links from the same shop with the same tuner. One being the S-Trim the other the P1SC, The P1SC gets it ass handed to by 130 hp and has a few more lbs of boost. It's ok he wants the P!SC, but I stated my opinion is based on real world numbers.

Why dosen't prochargers bigger SC's like the F1 use a self contained oil systems if thay are so good..

oh, BTW: procharger has a p1sc kit for the termi for way over 500+. thought i would throw that in there.
Oh by the way I said 2v not 4v. Show me a 2v making 500+ Better yet show me one with stock heads and intake doing 500+ on a 2V.

But if you had a P1SC and a S-trim on a 4V The s-trim would kick it's ass there too.

Here's 2 setups both 2v's Both tuned and built by Tim at MPH

First the P1SC

498/510TQ....p1sc - MPH Forums

498 rwhp.
stage 2 heads (wish I had these)
Tims cams (Better than mine)
2.9 RR pulley
KB oversize crank pulley ( This would surely help?)
8 rib kit ( Man I don't have this either)
RR a/c delete ( another 10 hp I could use)
55lb injectors
255 intank & 255 pusher fuel pumps
90mm maf
dragon plenum
stock tb (I got him here lol I have a 75mm)
stock intake
mac LT's
pro chamber
cat back

Hell even with less I produce more.

Now the S-trim contender
626rwhp 560TQ - MPH Forums

626rwhp
MPH 283 cubic inch engine
MPH custom cams
MPH heads
Kook L/T's
Dr.Gas
Reichard Intake
Accufab T/B
Vortech S-trim
Paxton A/A cooler

They above is fact which is what I base my opinions on.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Oh by the way I said 2v not 4v. Show me a 2v making 500+ Better yet show me one with stock heads and intake doing 500+ on a 2V.
Are you talkin about just with a p1 or any other charger? cuz my buddies gt with stock heads cams and intake was doin a little over 500 with a d1

1 - 20 of 33 Posts