Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 Saleen S281 Coupe thinking about selling my 95 cobra to buy this. Is this price good or should I offer less?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I believe that to be a fair price if it's truly that clean.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe that to be a fair price if it's truly that clean.
He said he's firm on the price...I wish he would take 8-8500. Kinda low on cash at the moment but I love that color.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
It is a sick car. He may be firm, but if you show up at his house with cash in a few weeks, then he may change his mind.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a sick car. He may be firm, but if you show up at his house with cash in a few weeks, then he may change his mind.
Might try just gotta sell my car first...got a guy coming this weekend to look at mine for 7000.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Nice car, but I agree He will have a hard time getting that with this economy.
Good luck with getting your sale. Hope you get it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice car, but I agree He will have a hard time getting that with this economy.
Good luck with getting your sale. Hope you get it.
Thanks =) I'm also looking at this...guy said he'll take 10k 2004 GTO

·
Registered
53 Posts
With Steve Saleen (SMS Supercars) back in control of the Saleen name IMO the car will hold value over the next years. If its as clean as the seller says and he has all the documentation, I'd be tempted to buy it as listed if I was in the market.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Yeah, where I live I don't see that guy having a problem at all selling that car for that price.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I think he could ask 9-12k around here. If in fact it is clean and well taken care of.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
that is bad***! love that blue, ive only see 1 sn95 in the color in person. id say its rare color..my vote is get it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts