Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't know where to put this, so i'm putting it here.. mods can move it if they'd like..

there is a 2000 mustang GT down the road.. not sure about mileage, but the condition is probably 9/10.. great interior, 5 speed, 3.73 gears, 99/01 cobra front bumper, short throw shifter, BBK exhaust, pioneer cd player, BBK cold air intake, cobra R wheels (with pretty bad curb rash)

i don't know how much these usually sell for, but i'm thinking about buying it.. how much should i offer?

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll take some pictures in a few minutes

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nevermind, no pics.. i took some but i can't get my piece of **** computer to detect that my camera's plugged in.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
mileage is a big player. 30k would be a great car 150k wouldnt be so great and ALOT less.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mileage is a big player. 30k would be a great car 150k wouldnt be so great and ALOT less.
ok well how much should i offer (from the info given) if the car has 30k miles? what about 150k?

·
Registered
360 Posts
what do you know about the owner (male or female..age..etc?)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
once you find out how many miles i can do a quick search in my area for a comparison

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ask him for more info Mileage, maintence and if he/she is the original owner. The more you find out the better you can decide what its worth paying for. Ask your self how much would you pay for it as well. Ask if they can start it up listen to it and if there willing too take it for a test drive down the street see how it runs.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have a 2001 Mustang GT Got it from a dealer payd 10 even. Had some goodies came along with it for free like. 3.73 gears, new ford heavy duty clutch, B&M Short Shifter, Steeda Intake, Diablo Tuned(93 Octane) and other upgrades, Also the Diablo Tuner itself. Along with a New belt, old map. lol

It had 56k miles was selling for $13,xxx. The sales manager said lets get through all the headaches how much would you pay I said 10 he said ok heres the paper work. Didnt have to pay towing, paperwork, nor some other thing. I basically just paid for the car and tags/plates thats it.

If the car is around 30k-60k miles I would say give or take anywhere from $9,xxx-13,xxx would be a decent offer. If its over 100kmiles no more than $3xxx I would pay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts