Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you think those would be a good buy matt?

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmao.... i wish dude all the junkyard out here say they wont strip down the engine.. so i pretty much have no choice but to order them.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and they dont come with cams but that doesnt matter vt2's goin in =)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
That is a decent price. I don't mean the price it is at right now because the are at $102.50 right now. That would be great but they are going to go to about $200 most likely. Then you have to pay the $80 shipping. Then you'll have to buy rockers. It is still not bad with only 1000 miles on them.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i will probly just buy all that new stuff wen i get my cams.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
im swaping on Ported PIs, custom ground cams, and Im reuseing everything lifters, followers, lash adjusters, timing chains, tensioners, the whole nine yards.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
If you need a pair of PI heads. I have a pair fully assembled with the cams, followers, lash adjusters, cam gears, etc. (ready to bolt on) off of a 2004 GT setting in my garage if you want them. Come get them for $400 OBO.They barely have any miles and they look great.

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well like i said i have no use for the cams and lifters ect.. because im going with vt2 cams. what is the best you could do for me man

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Well, I can give you a pair without the valve train for $250. That is normally what they cost me for cores.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
jsut the heads. That probably doesnt even come with valves.

400 OBO is great deal for the whole set up. And u just then will have to swap out springs and then cams. If i were looking for some I would be all over that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts