Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am possibly debating getting a new block or new block with partial or full engine kit. I was looking for one that is affordable, not too much. This will be a street car, so the most i might do in N20 (someday) But i just want a mean street car, with a little spunk to it. I dont care if its alloy or Cast Iron really, just looking for a good block or kit, like i said. If it holds more HP then thats a bonus and would be nice. Anywho just woundering if ya know of any good trusted sites, the more the better obviously just want to get a feel for whats out there. Dont care if its a 5.0, 5.4 or 5.8. Just something that can fit in my car and not need mods to the body. Thanks for any links or help guys! - The Novice.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
fordstrokers.com

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Ok i am possibly debating getting a new block or new block with partial or full engine kit. I was looking for one that is affordable, not too much. This will be a street car, so the most i might do in N20 (someday) But i just want a mean street car, with a little spunk to it. I dont care if its alloy or Cast Iron really, just looking for a good block or kit, like i said. If it holds more HP then thats a bonus and would be nice. Anywho just woundering if ya know of any good trusted sites, the more the better obviously just want to get a feel for whats out there. Dont care if its a 5.0, 5.4 or 5.8. Just something that can fit in my car and not need mods to the body. Thanks for any links or help guys! - The Novice.
you need to figure out what you are going to do. There is not really an answer to all that jibber jabish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts