Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tuning Junkie
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Over the last couple weeks the forums helped me finish a Compcams stage 2 cam swap with springs. It was more difficult than I thought and some people here helped me out a lot.

Thank you ! Here is youtube of the start up at about 5:30 in the clip if you want to see.

It was worth the trouble.

·
Tuning Junkie
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to see you got it fired up. You've got a lot more persistence than me in cranking it over.

What tune are you running? Is it custom? And was that idle speed adjustment just done via the diablosport?
Im running a custom tune from bama but it is not made for the stage 2 cam upgrade. It was the old tune I was using. I did order a new tune for the cams but like in the video it would only start and run with my foot on the gas; still have to figure that out. Im gonna call them tomorrow, it seems like something simple is off. It seemed to rev stronger with that tune.
I moved the idle from 800 to 1000 in the video but have moved it down to 900 currently. I have 40 miles on it now and it holds its idle pretty good. I still want that cam specific tune though.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

yes I adjusted it right through the diablosport.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts