5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used a digital camera

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the crappy shadow, i shouldve waited to take pics

me and my new girlfriend below, well we actually dated back in 2003, didnt see each other or talk for about 4 years and then she moved back here from maine and found me on myspace and now we're back together!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is my daily driver that ive mentioned a couple times(i know im gonna get some ricer flaming on this one lol):p

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just went and took two more

looks more like a truck from this angle

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
c'mon dont hate on my honda:mad: its a nice lil daily driver:p

thanks by the way

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Your right...little. Everything about it is little, haha. Im not going to hate on it though. Im just it gets the job done...whatever job that may be, haha.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your right...little. Everything about it is little, haha. Im not going to hate on it though. Im just it gets the job done...whatever job that may be, haha.

it has a couple different jobs.
its job is to keep the miles on the cobra low and to keep more gas money in my wallet.........whenever i get it smogged and registered. and if i break a half shaft at the track with the cobra, i'll still be able to get to work.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
join the air force. thats the only way i can afford what i have.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ditto i cant afford my car haha

very nice cobra man and for the ricer hey long as u dont try and race people lol
lmao!!!! ive raced a couple other hondas. i actually won a few. i raced my x's toyota yaris(stock) and i slowly pulled ahead lol. i raced her brothers car- 4 door honda with cai. i barely beat him too.
thanks by the way.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
very nice cobra... what kinda seat covers ya got on the honda?
thank u. those seat covers are actually from about 4 years back when i had my 98 gt. i think the design is called liquid metal.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
lmao!!!! ive raced a couple other hondas. i actually won a few. i raced my x's toyota yaris(stock) and i slowly pulled ahead lol. i raced her brothers car- 4 door honda with cai. i barely beat him too.
thanks by the way.

man now I havw to say it....RICER!!!!!

j/k man lol

1 - 20 of 68 Posts