Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
C6Z's & ZL1's are afraid
3,444 Posts
Jaws Gears & Axles is suppose to be a good shop. You should check out Sacramento Mustang if your in Sactown ever. I used to work there, great guys that work there plus the know a **** ton about Mustangs :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
AED is in shingle springs ca about an half hour-45 north of sac
sac mustang is n auburn blvd in sac off i80
tps motor sports is in sunnyvale/ santa clara area
nextgen in hayward
mustang ranch in santa clara

price range from 300-500 depending on who you go with
i had mine installed by a local mechanic that does side work for 200 w/ rebuilt diff :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Jaws Gears & Axles is suppose to be a good shop. You should check out Sacramento Mustang if your in Sactown ever. I used to work there, great guys that work there plus the know a **** ton about Mustangs :D
i bought my rims off paul who works there
i think that was his name lol

·
C6Z's & ZL1's are afraid
3,444 Posts
i bought my rims off paul who works there
i think that was his name lol
lol im not sure if he still works there. when i worked there it was just steve, yoni, dennis and i can't remember the other guys name but he had a sick lookin white foxbody. anyway; a few guys have come and gone since i was working there back in like 2006ish.

OP i'll be in Sactown starting this sunday for a couple weeks for the holidays. imma swing by Sac Mustang at some point just to say whats up, would be funny to run into u there

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shaun(AED) is a stand up guy and would be right in your area (SAC)

·
Registered
52 Posts
whats up guy, im in modesto ca. im looking to buy a new stang if anyone knows of any please pm me or shoot me a text thanks 2094097998

1 - 11 of 11 Posts