Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live a few blocks away from blow by racing and i was wondering if the
BBR Stage 1 Suspension Kit was a good start to upgrading my suspension?
I was going to add lower control arms also

The Kit includes:
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Dual Strut Tower Brace
Adjustable Front Sway Bar w/ Urethane Bushings
Adj. Rear Sway bar with Endlinks and Urethane Bushings

2005-2008 Stage 1 Suspension Kit

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
get your suspension kit from rich (RADMustangs)

he'll hook you up.. and forget stage 1.. go balls out!
Thanks for the plugs man I appreciate it.

i live a few blocks away from blow by racing and i was wondering if the
BBR Stage 1 Suspension Kit was a good start to upgrading my suspension?
I was going to add lower control arms also

The Kit includes:
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Dual Strut Tower Brace
Adjustable Front Sway Bar w/ Urethane Bushings
Adj. Rear Sway bar with Endlinks and Urethane Bushings

2005-2008 Stage 1 Suspension Kit

Personally if you really want a good handling/riding car I would replace the shocks before the swaybars and a STB. I have really run a lot of combinations on my car. Currently it has frpp springs, bilsteins, and everything else stock on the rear. Putting the stock panhard bar on the rear you can really tell the difference in movement back there. The rear end wants to move around more and hitting bumps in turns it wants to jump out with the stock control arms and no relocation brackets.

So get springs, shocks, panhard bar, lca, brackets.

Look at it this way. that kit is $833 and if you add the average cheaper LCA for $130 that is $960. Sales tax in florida?

For that you can get the springs for 220, sam strano is on here selling srt.t shocks/struts that are in his opinion better then Bilsteins, (though im not a beleiver) he has them for $409, panhard bar 134, lca 134, brackets, 134. To which i could give you a deal on the bmr parts and the springs but whether you get them from me or not that is a total of 1036.

So for $80 bucks more you would get a much better handling car then sway bars and a STB are going to give you at this point in your car.

You can even go cheaper on the shock if you wanted and get tokico HP's for like $300 so it would be less then that kit.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Thanks for the plugs man I appreciate it.

Personally if you really want a good handling/riding car I would replace the shocks before the swaybars and a STB. I have really run a lot of combinations on my car. Currently it has frpp springs, bilsteins, and everything else stock on the rear. Putting the stock panhard bar on the rear you can really tell the difference in movement back there. The rear end wants to move around more and hitting bumps in turns it wants to jump out with the stock control arms and no relocation brackets.

So get springs, shocks, panhard bar, lca, brackets.

Look at it this way. that kit is $833 and if you add the average cheaper LCA for $130 that is $960. Sales tax in florida?

For that you can get the springs for 220, sam strano is on here selling srt.t shocks/struts that are in his opinion better then Bilsteins, (though im not a beleiver) he has them for $409, panhard bar 134, lca 134, brackets, 134. To which i could give you a deal on the bmr parts and the springs but whether you get them from me or not that is a total of 1036.

So for $80 bucks more you would get a much better handling car then sway bars and a STB are going to give you at this point in your car.

You can even go cheaper on the shock if you wanted and get tokico HP's for like $300 so it would be less then that kit.
+1

·
Registered
489 Posts
get your suspension kit from rich (RADMustangs)

he'll hook you up.. and forget stage 1.. go balls out!
I concur. Just bought cams from him and rich is a class act.

On a related note. I tried that balls out thing your talking about Younging and I got arrested. WTF?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts