Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gimme some suggestions on what would be a good tag for a 99 cobra. i thought about sseater or z28eater but it sounded too un-original. i thought of a few more but just gimme some suggestions. thanks

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
wait a second. it doesnt sound like your car's fast enough to whoop on some SS's or z28's.

do u have any other mods that arent listed in your sig?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i sold my 94 and got a 99. its got steeda shifter, intake, exaust and a tune from pro dyno.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
gimme some suggestions on what would be a good tag for a 99 cobra. i thought about sseater or z28eater but it sounded too un-original. i thought of a few more but just gimme some suggestions. thanks
wait a second. it doesnt sound like your car's fast enough to whoop on some SS's or z28's.

do u have any other mods that arent listed in your sig?
+1! You better be able to back that up :D. There is a guy here in town with MAROEATR on the back of his stang. After I put about 5+ cars on him by the 1000' ft. mark (all motor granny shifting and everything) everyone back at the 'spot' we were hanging at was giving him major **** all night long!

i sold my 94 and got a 99. its got steeda shifter, intake, exaust and a tune from pro dyno.
I still don't think that's enough to 'eat' an LS1 car.

Here are some I like: (just assuming you can have up to eight letters like here in Oklahoma)

HSSSS

VNMNSIDE (Venom Inside)

VENOMOUS

SNAKEBIT

SVTFANGS

COBRABIT

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those are all pretty cool. i'm bout to order some some bbk longtubes, borla stingers, bbk o/r h, udp's, lightning maf, 4.10's, steeda springs, and twin 65 tb for it. hopefully that will help me out with "eating" ls1 z28s. lol. i got a lot of money left over from selling my 94.

·
Registered
168 Posts
those are all pretty cool. i'm bout to order some some bbk longtubes, borla stingers, bbk o/r h, udp's, lightning maf, 4.10's, steeda springs, and twin 65 tb for it. hopefully that will help me out with "eating" ls1 z28s. lol. i got a lot of money left over from selling my 94.
I was just reading on ls1tech today that a cammed ls2 will have no problem with a pullied termi. I don't know if it is true but if so you may need a twin screw to even be considered competition.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I was just reading on ls1tech today that a cammed ls2 will have no problem with a pullied termi. I don't know if it is true but if so you may need a twin screw to even be considered competition.
They are not biased at all over there :rolleyes:

Witht the future mods he listed he should have no problem eating stock to lightly modded LS1 cars. Anything more though, and he could still have his hands full.

Here are a few more that I thought were somewhat clever if you want to stick with the anti GM stuff

LSHUH
LSWHAT
LSNONE
LS1BAIT-LS2BAIT-LS6BAIT-LS3BAIT -and if you are really brave LS7BAIT (whichever one you think applies to you)

And btw hotshot, depending on the setup a cammed LSX and a pullied Cobra are usually pretty decent races that could go either way depending on the size of the cam and setup in the LSX car and the size of the pully and the setup in the Cobra. So if someone says that the LS2 car will have no problem with a pullied Cobra, than they are probably talkin out of their asses a little.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
99 cobra hmmm
? I got it..........Overrated lol J/K fords claim for hp for that year were off lol!
SSSNAKE is a good one.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
this might be a tard question but you can have the same plate as someone else as long as its a different state right? im mainly talking about custom plates.

·
Registered
168 Posts
And btw hotshot, depending on the setup a cammed LSX and a pullied Cobra are usually pretty decent races that could go either way depending on the size of the cam and setup in the LSX car and the size of the pully and the setup in the Cobra. So if someone says that the LS2 car will have no problem with a pullied Cobra, than they are probably talkin out of their asses a little.[/quote]

I read the thread again and it was generally agreed that it would be a drivers race, but it made me a lil sad that they would even be considered close being na and all. WTF happens when they do heads cams and blower? I was just researching them a little more before I put money on a race and get humiliated.

·
Registered
140 Posts
an ls1 with cams heads and a blower will be pushing close to 600-650 on a very conservative tune

·
Registered
168 Posts
If I was to own a cobra I would like svtpwr or if I get rich someday trmn8r or termn8 (R.I. only gives us 6 digits).

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got kind of pissed off with custom tags when I bought my cobra I tried to get SVT #125 and they said it was ok and no one had it i got my temp tag then about a week and a half later i got a letter in the mail saying that it couldn't be used. something about it was to close to regular tags or something pissed me off

1 - 20 of 44 Posts