Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting the BF G-forces but Ive read some reviews and alot of people have complained about how extremely noisy they are. Im looking for a good grippy tire for around $120 each. I have 3.73's and full bolt ons so its pretty hard to get traction with these shitty worn Falkens.

·
Registered
398 Posts
when i worked at discount tire co. had a guy with a bmw 7 series buy a set of bfg kdw's and complained about the noise. tho idk y he put those tires on a stock luxury car. i could imagine they were noisy to him. since u have o/r pipe and flows i think ur exhaust would be louder than the tires. bfg does offer a new tire thats like a all-season kdw. just the trend isnt as aggressive was the other kdw. probably less noisy too.

the KDW

the g-Force Super Sport A/S

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
I paid less than $120 per tire for my Nitto NT555 tires and they are pretty good for the money.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I paid less than $120 per tire for my Nitto NT555 tires and they are pretty good for the money.
i just ordered nitto's too. tho cheapest i found was $165 for fronts :(

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
What size wheels do you have? If they are the ones in your sig they look like 18's

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you find Nitto's for under 120?!

my tire size is 245 45 17

·
Registered
398 Posts
Where can u find cheap KDWs? I'm due for new tires soon
depends on ur tire size. check Discount Tire Direct they are pretty good on price and free shipping. my 245/45/18 kdw was priced at $166 each shipped. i went with nittos tho. 245/45/17 bfg g-sport are $106 shipped

·
Registered
730 Posts
nexen n3000's FTMFW i think i paid just a little over 500 for the set ( i got the wheels and tires together) so im not sure but i know how much i paid for the wheels and it puts me right around 500 for the tires. the link is in my sig...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts