Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need more good websites to go car shopping (mustang and otherwise)... so post em up :)

I'm just not finding what I want :(

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
www.craigslist.org FTW

you'd be surprised how many nice cars are for sale locally for good prices.. i had no idea so many people were selling mustangs in my area until i started using craigslist lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
autotrader.com
cars.com

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, yeah I've been stalking craigslist and cars.com but I don't know haven't found what I'm looking for. I drove my friends nissan 350z the other day, and damn so I wish I could afford one :p I need something really really cheap for the winters :)

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
subaru awd ftw :rockon

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
get a bunny... but make sure it runs if it runs it will get you through the winter :D

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't have a small truck... with my big truck... it would just make me sad. I want a sedan/coupe/convt (yeah I want a convt in the winter time :p) Doesn't even have to be a great winter car like I'm used to RWD in the snow, but if its RWD is has to be super reliable. And I need an auto I won't be driving standard cause of my shoulder/arm for a while :( Anyone who finds me a car gets a pressie :) Oh and I'm not driving more than 50 miles to find it from any of the following locations Arlington, Ma Malden, Ma, Lancaster, Ma or Saunderstown, RI

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Do we still get a "pressie" if you give you advise that leads to a purchase, kindof like on Americas Most Wanted, where you dont have to go out and make the arrest to get the reqard you just have to give information leading to an arrest?
I would suggest looking up your local ( and surrounding communities newspapers on the net and look in their classified sections...

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha you get my gratitude :) But an actual pressie if you find me the car I want. I want to do this as inexpensively as possible, since I'm going to finance in the spring and I'm debating keeping the stang and fixing it up if I have time once the weather is nice. So under 5k for sure. I'd love to get something under 2.5k that would be my preference, nothing with more than 150,000 miles pref under 120,000. Has to get 20mpg or more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts