Modded Mustang Forums banner

181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts
Arummel was the kid who drove the red toilet with black painted wheels right? He lived in his car allegedly.
yep. thats him. apparently he's still up to the same ****ery he was when he posted here.

kids like arummel and bubblebath are their own worst enemies.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I can't believe its not meth.

·
He of Long Wind
2,169 Posts
Who is battlebot, as why is he hated?

Bye Felicia.
I was late to the stoning too. Not sure why he's the MM whipping boy, but I think it's because he's a bad speller and drives an open-header sixer.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I was late to the stoning too. Not sure why he's the MM whipping boy, but I think it's because he's a bad speller and drives an open-header sixer.

Mostly because he would make threads asking for help of advice or saying something stupid and then when people offered him real help he wouldn't listen and more threads would come of subsequent problems that he effectively caused himself. So that's how it started.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Or one week it would be he couldn't afford to properly fix his car and the next he would be saying he was going to buy a 2010 GT from a dealer.

I think he just likes attention. I don't think he is a bad guy but he needs some lifestyle adjustments to make his mentality level with reality. IMO.

·
He of Long Wind
2,169 Posts
I can't find any posts by Crittersnatch. I can find the account and it says 3 posts - but returns no results on threads. What am I doing wrong?

Are you guys saying that Boattle is now Crittersnatch? Or he's just in lurking mode?

181 - 200 of 219 Posts