Modded Mustang Forums banner

121 - 140 of 219 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Heres the one about Rotard I did awhile back.

I always thought it was simply "Rotard" no middle or last name just Rotard.

Like when you were born, your parents abandoned you in a dark alley to die, with nothing but a diaper, bottle, and a blanket that simply read "Rotard", but in your last breaths, a pack of rats found you alone, and dying, and decided to take you back to their home, because they hated humans and wanted to sacrifice you to the Rat Gods, but one rat, decided against this and to raise you to become...

"Rotard The Super Human Rat!"

He taught you how to fight crime, and to kick bad guy ass! To protect and to server for justice! By, the time you was only 3 years old, you could fluently speak rat, and were a trained assassin that had already killed 26 Humans. Having killed 26 humans, the humans began looking for you, to track you down, and experiment on you, wanting to know how a child could speak rat, and could kill adults with such easy, and to find where the secret rat cave was so they could destroy it.

It took another, 4 years and over 112 kills for them to finally trap you, trap "Rotard The Super Human Rat" in a maze... You ran, for hours and hours, completely out numbered, they finally captured you and on a last dying effort to save your people, you pulled out your secret weapon "Rat Poising" in a hope of suicide so they could not torcher you to find your people. You took it, and it moments you were out like a rock...

They thought it was all over...

Until...

You awoken, but not as...

"Rotard The Super Human Rat"......

But as a baby...

They had no clue what had happen, you **** your pants and started crying. Couldn't talk, or walk. So they raised you, science raised you, to become!!!!

"Treyson Scharnhorst The Gay Kid Of Moddedmustangs.com!!!!!!!"

The End!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Not me, I have a great job, I can spell better, I don't smoke, I don't vape, I don't do drugs, I don't drink nowhere near as bad, and I don't post random threads about my life.

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
Yeeeah I could beat up Babble.

Your story is flawed.
Not a hard challenge.

LOOK, METH!

Haymaker his ass when he turns to look.

Levi, you buying meth from Babble cuz it sounds like you're smoking meth too.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,397 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
None of his posts were worthwhile. Everyone else's posts were what made his threads tolerable.
Lol we should do a memorial thread, and get everyone to pitch in stuff and quotes that babble said that we made fun of, and in this thread no one can talk only quote babble in all is glory

121 - 140 of 219 Posts