Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my deep dish bullitts in today from american muscle. must say, pretty excited :naughty: now gotta wait for the nittos to arrive. and get these painted or powdercoated to match the factory color....Ugh gonna be a hassle i can tell! but either way. Im excited! just thought id share.

Thanks American Muscle for the fast shipping and great products!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

and why didnt i just buy 4? because i dont like the light color of this "anthracite" i like my 01 bullitt OEM wheel color

·
Registered
255 Posts
Got my deep dish bullitts in today from american muscle. must say, pretty excited :naughty: now gotta wait for the nittos to arrive. and get these painted or powdercoated to match the factory color....Ugh gonna be a hassle i can tell! but either way. Im excited! just thought id share.

Thanks American Muscle for the fast shipping and great products!
That's awesome man! Didn't the anthracite wheels on the Bullitts have textured look compared to the anthracites that came on the GT's? My friend has a Bullitt and I thought he said something like that. I'd go take a look, but he keeps it in a garage and never drives it:( It's only got 20000 miles, looks brand new though..

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's awesome man! Didn't the anthracite wheels on the Bullitts have textured look compared to the anthracites that came on the GT's? My friend has a Bullitt and I thought he said something like that. I'd go take a look, but he keeps it in a garage and never drives it:( It's only got 20000 miles, looks brand new though..
yes sir, you are correct. they do have the "textured" look to them. Gotta figure out how to duplicate it, paint or powder? lol mine only has 30,000 on it rite now :naughty:

·
Registered
255 Posts
You're probably already on IMBOC, but I'd ask how others get it done over there. I've seen it before when we drove his Bullitt to the Bullitt Nationals on OK City back in 07. That was a fun weekend. Met Scott Hoag and everything. I really liked hanging out with Bullitt owners. I think they are probably the most tight knit group of Mustang enthusiasts out there.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're probably already on IMBOC, but I'd ask how others get it done over there. I've seen it before when we drove his Bullitt to the Bullitt Nationals on OK City back in 07. That was a fun weekend. Met Scott Hoag and everything. I really liked hanging out with Bullitt owners. I think they are probably the most tight knit group of Mustang enthusiasts out there.
yea man im already on IMBOC. ive seen some threads over there about the color. ill just have to dig deeper into it. Ive met 3 other bullitt owners in person, and lets just say this...they have to be the 3 cleanest cars ive ever seen.

·
Registered
255 Posts
YUP! I know exactly what you mean, lol. My buddy John is the same way. Keeps his car perfect.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
My 02 GT had that color and textured look.

Back when it was a virgin.

The 03's had the same and 04 had these which are close to the american muscle bullitts.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
The ones I got off of craigslist have a textured look. Except for one :shiftyeyes lol must have 3 older ones and one 04 one. Wow.. Never could figure that out until now. I am painting them anyway, though.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
The ones I got off of craigslist have a textured look. Except for one :shiftyeyes lol must have 3 older ones and one 04 one. Wow.. Never could figure that out until now. I am painting them anyway, though.
I still regret selling my stockers, they were flawless for almost 10 year old rims.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts