Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'll show up as well, but I'll be at the side line watching.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
you know you shouldn't even post in these threads..............:D

:mad:If it wasn't for me you wouldn't know about the GOOTC. You know you should be saying thank you.:D

Anyways. I'm waitin on the schedule to be approved. I looked at it and got a couple days I think we can go to the track. Only days I know we cant is the 11th(birthday) and the May 2nd(girlfriends prom)

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Lol yeah. It's kinda good thing I can't go. My car is makin a noise, and I can't figure out what it is. I thought the tune would fix it, and it didn't. I realized it's part of my drivetrain. I added onto the thread in the 99-04 section, and nobody will answer it...I'm gettin pissed.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
i will more than likely be there, i am bringing a helmet if anyone needs to use a non walmart helmet lol. i am also trying to bring my MT drag radials, i just don't know if my apartment will like my car sitting there on jack stands for a day. Or if i get a wild hair up my ass i might actually get my car running and bring it down there but i doubt it.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
i will more than likely be there, i am bringing a helmet if anyone needs to use a non walmart helmet lol. i am also trying to bring my MT drag radials, i just don't know if my apartment will like my car sitting there on jack stands for a day. Or if i get a wild hair up my ass i might actually get my car running and bring it down there but i doubt it.
I'll be there with my truck, towing the Mustang. I call dibs on Tim's MT's! I may have to let him run it once or twice in exchange though. :eek: He'll probably put me to shame.

My roommate tommyboy will probably be coming with me, he's still debating on whether to bring his '06 GT.

I'm bringing my helmet, jack, jacks stands, some tools, and probably a gas can. I wish I had an air compressor to bring but I'm hoping they have air available at the track.

If anyone coming from the HR area breaks down they can use the trailer I'm bringing to get it back but they have to pay for the gas in my Mustang for the drive back :yes

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Is anyone else going to be carpooling up with me and SilverJay (guy that runs GOOTC)?

We're meeting at the WaWa at the corner of Northampton Blvd and Diamond Springs Road at about 7:30 - 8 AM. It's off exit 282 from 64.

We're going to be meeting a few others up in Yorktown then heading up 17 to get to MIR.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts