Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still an FNG here but I have to brag a little... Here on Guam they had a True street challenge for all street legal vehicles... Everything has to be street legal and the tires have to be DOT and you have to make a 30 mile cruise without breaking down, and then you cool down and make 3 hot passes... OK so I cheated a little and ran MT ET Street slicks... But hey, they're DOT approved so I'm in... There were 21 cars total I think... There was a built supercharged 94 Cobra that beat me by only three tenths of a second (obviously he had no traction... he trapted 113) and a slightly worked EVO that got me by four tenths... The DLA sucks here and the track always has a head wind... The best reaction time was a .601, and I pulled a 1.7 60 foot best and ran 13.3 1/4 best and 103 trap speed best... I don't have the Procharger on yet so oh well... I know in the states with the bolt ons I have and the same tires you can pull high twelves in a 2007 Mustang but the conditions here aren't the best... All in all I had a butt load of fun with some buddies and won fifty bucks... Oh and i was in full daily driver trim except for the tires...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
What mods do you have?

·
Registered
910 Posts
very nice.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a JLT cai, Brenspeed 91 tune, 3.90 gears, OR H pipe, and axle backs... I was running ET streets at the time too...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Those are impressive times. I remember driving in Guam years ago. The roads can be slippery.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts