Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i been trash talking this civic guy at work. and he has a buddy with a 08 civic si with cams, header, n intake i think. he said he's putting down 250. i still dnt believe it. maybe he's at 230ish idk. but he thinks he can walk me pretty easy. what do you guys think? my mods are in my sig.. had a dyno a month ago at 290hp, and 286 torque

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think you should kill em

·
Registered
164 Posts
Should be an easy kill, just don't roll race the little bastard

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol thanks guys. ima see if he wants to go to the track. and im going to try and get it on video. my friend keeps telling me the guy is gona walk me when he goes into vetch lol. yeah right.. not with 170lbs or torque at 7k lol.

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol thanks guys. ima see if he wants to go to the track. and im going to try and get it on video. my friend keeps telling me the guy is gona walk me when he goes into vetch lol. yeah right.. not with 170lbs or torque at 7k lol.
:funnah

exactly
dude those new civics with the vetech are surprisingly fast and they are getting quicker from factory.... however a stock 08 civic SI is running high 14s at best.
with his supposed list of mods i would guess hes only as fast as maybe a bolt on mustang and that would be from a roll. hes gonna launch that thing and fry the tires thru first hahahaha
and heres the kicker with your cams and 373 gears thats already beyond a bolt on mustang
i wanna see this so bad.... i want to see a pic of him with the quite look :lmao

·
Registered
258 Posts
dude please tape it

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:funnah

exactly
dude those new civics with the vetech are surprisingly fast and they are getting quicker from factory.... however a stock 08 civic SI is running high 14s at best.
with his supposed list of mods i would guess hes only as fast as maybe a bolt on mustang and that would be from a roll. hes gonna launch that thing and fry the tires thru first hahahaha
and heres the kicker with your cams and 373 gears thats already beyond a bolt on mustang
i wanna see this so bad.... i want to see a pic of him with the quite look :lmao
lol! ^ yeah he always saying something about vtech kicking in.. everytime he says vtech i just bust out laughing. The guy i work with actually has an 08 si also. but he pmed some dude he knows on houston imports.com with full bolt ons to beat me/ shut me up.. so its gonna be good. i cant wait. i raced my buddy after work with the si with just a CAI and i put about 10+ cars on him easy.. i cant see that same civic with cams n headers n manifold passing me.. i just dnt believe it.. so will see guys. ill have some video of it. im just waiting on the other guy to tell me when he's ready.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah there small. my friends says he shifts at 10k! i think its gonna be a close race just because he's lighter.

·
Registered
337 Posts
also remeber the newer civics aren't ****ing 2000# like the 90's civics. thats a big thing I think they forget.

also doing tons and tons of modding without ever going to the track to confirm that they are actually getting somewhere on thier build.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Money on the civic :D
I've seen that car somewhere

1 - 20 of 115 Posts