Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had this makes my 3rd mustang but my first notch. Tho its a been a while since ive been on here. But i was wondering if there is anything i can delete in the engine bay to clean it up some. Such as vaccum or unneeded wires etc. And any other recomendations anyone may have. Thanks

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Ive had this makes my 3rd mustang but my first notch. Tho its a been a while since ive been on here. But i was wondering if there is anything i can delete in the engine bay to clean it up some. Such as vaccum or unneeded wires etc. And any other recomendations anyone may have. Thanks
:pics

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
A good way to clean up under the hood is to let the car idle, un connect the brake booster vaccum line, use it like a vaccum and suck up all the crud laying in the nooks and crannys.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Well you'd have to take a look.. there's all the emissions **** like the smog pump, lines to back of each head, wiring harness for it and solenoid, egr, evr, evap, tad, tab and all associated vacuum lines. maf bracket etc etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts