Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got bored this past weekend and decided to paint the chrome tail light surrounds that were on the car when I got it. I never liked them chrome and was too lazy to do anything about it. Here's some pix. :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually liked the black inbetween making it look a bit like 3 lenses. I saw it once a while back and the image stuck with me I guess. Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
he was probably to lazy to take em off haha.. just pickin at you man, looks good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he was probably to lazy to take em off haha.. just pickin at you man, looks good.

BINGO LOL

I just figured it would be easier to tape and spray than take them off. Was super easy and all it took was some spray primer and spray paint. Done deal in no time :)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Nice job! I keep hemming and hawing between going with shiny surrounds or leaving it be - we got some frost the other morning and it filled in the cracks and looked like a brushed metal surround - looked pretty good with a little scattered reflection.

Think I'll just copy you though - awesome idea and good results! (would I have to add a (tm) next to the tail light assemblies though? :) )

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Nice job! I keep hemming and hawing between going with shiny surrounds or leaving it be - we got some frost the other morning and it filled in the cracks and looked like a brushed metal surround - looked pretty good with a little scattered reflection.

Think I'll just copy you though - awesome idea and good results! (would I have to add a (tm) next to the tail light assemblies though? :) )

LOL filled in the cracks with some frost to see what it would look like. I dig you guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts