Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got the car on the dyno last night with the list of mods in my signature and wasent quite what i was expecting. RWHP was 232.31 and Torque 279.77 With me being and slowmatic I guess its respestable...lol.. So... Where do I go next? any opinions? Can't afford to blow it yet and staying away from spray...
Thanks Chris at CD Performance...

·
Registered
303 Posts
headers maybe....sorry to go off subject but how do you like the 4.10s in your auto and what rpms to you run? also sweet car :cool:

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
try getting rid of your auto :) I went to des racing with pretty much same mods and i was putting down 241whp and 283 torque with a screwed up MAF, I recently installed an aluminum drive shaft and doing some o/r x - pipes this weekend im sure you automatic is the biggest problem. I'm going to wait this summer I might try CD closer to home.

·
Registered
168 Posts
try getting rid of your auto :) I went to des racing with pretty much same mods and i was putting down 241whp and 283 torque with a screwed up MAF, I recently installed an aluminum drive shaft and doing some o/r x - pipes this weekend im sure you automatic is the biggest problem. I'm going to wait this summer I might try CD closer to home.
Dez racing is a great shop. Mike and brian installed my shortblock, heads, cams 410s and sct with tune. I had an awfull time with the car since it left pride ford (stay away from those hacks) and even tho it was under warrenty I took it to dez and it cost a bit but the car has run perfect ever since.I would reccomend DEZ Racing to anyone close enough to get there.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
does anyone think the 75mm is robbing him?? pretty good numbers...i would have though a little more though....do with headers and mid pipe next...you will see nice gains with that...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
does anyone think the 75mm is robbing him?? pretty good numbers...i would have though a little more though....do with headers and mid pipe next...you will see nice gains with that...
nope not at all... thats a bs myth. It wont hurt you at all, you just wont use the full 75mm unless you have heads and cams, N2o, or FI.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Stewart Components water pump, Aluminum DS, LT's O/R mid Pipe, C&L MAF and inlet pipe and a good tune :dunno

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think those are good numbers for the few mods you have done. the auto is not robbing that much more hp then a 5 speed. yes it does rob some but not what everyone thinks. put a supercharger or some juice on it you will be good to go

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
If you put headers and a midpipe (X, H, or Prochamber) you'll really see those numbers climb with a good tune.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Those aren't bad numbers. My friend with an 02 GT has very similair mods to yours and he layed down almost the exact same numbers. I wouldn't get too down on yourself, about the only thing dynos prove is if you are getting gains from certain mods.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
+1 Thats about what Id expect for a mild bolt on auto.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
hey dont get down about the numbers i love my auto..lol... and be cars with more hp than me all the time..lol...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts