Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was pulling out of the cvs parking alot by my house last night on the way to by brother's college ice hockey game and i get hit by some kids....****ing assholes....

this is the second time someone has hit the front end of my car...first time i only had the car for a month and a half.....i am soo pissed off about this...i dont drive the car in the winter but im home from school this weekend and it was nice so i take it out to drive and this ****ing happens.....:mad:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Unbelievable man...hate it happened to you. I would be sick with that too. Got an opportunity to upgrade your front though if you decide

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and i noiced that it ****ed up my purge solenoid so i had the zip tie it to the under side of the car just so i could get it home and not have it rubbing on the ground....**** my life....

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i talked to my dad about upgrading the front end....he knows the guy that owns the body shop where it got fixed last time...im getting the cervinis c series front bumper with billet grill and fog lights and what not....the hood is ****ed up too....buckled the hood and dented it...so im also going to be getting the cowl hodd from cervinis...im happy about that but it just pisses me off that ppl dont no how to drive....i think the more you love your car, the more **** happens to it....

·
Registered
743 Posts
yeah i talked to my dad about upgrading the front end....he knows the guy that owns the body shop where it got fixed last time...im getting the cervinis c series front bumper with billet grill and fog lights and what not....the hood is ****ed up too....buckled the hood and dented it...so im also going to be getting the cowl hodd from cervinis...im happy about that but it just pisses me off that ppl dont no how to drive....i think the more you love your car, the more **** happens to it....
Man you are so right about people's driving. I drive about 35,000 miles a year and although I can be somewhat aggressive its the idiots that scare the hell out of me. The Cervinis sounds good though...they make great stuff. You will be happy when all over:D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont get me wrong...i can drive aggressive at times but i care about my car so much that i dont want **** like this happen to it that why i dont drive like all the other assholes on the road....and i cant wait for my car to be done now...its going to look even better then it did before...abd the kid that hit me was such an asshole....

·
Registered
379 Posts
+1 that sucks man but at least you'll have a nicer front end when it's all said and done. it's definitely assholes on the road that screw everything up... driving aggressive doesn't necessarily mean doing stupid asshole things... it's the people who are stupid or the little old women that claim they never get into accidents because they drive 4 miles/hr yet never look where they're going and leave a wake of destruction that you really have to worry about.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So how did it happen?

i was pulling out of cvs and it is a four lane road...and im trying to go left over the first two...the car in the slow lane lets me go...i look to my right to make sure no one is coming no one is...look back to the left no one coming in the fast lane...i go...and there is a red light 20 feet to the right of me...this kid comes flying down in the fast lane doing 35-40 and mind you the light is red and slams me....

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Ouch!!!!! makes ya wanna cry..... sorry brah...
Thats the way it seems to roll, man
If ya were driving a beater, it probably wouldnt have happened...

Good luck with the new parts thou.... stay positive

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ouch man, atleast your making the best of it. Make sure to keep us updated on the new parts and fix
i will def keep you guys updated with whats going on...my dad is taking down to the body shop today...so we will see what happens...

but i will post pictures as the car comes along...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts