Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea cop got right behind me talking about he couldn't see my taillights until he took off his sunglasses. so he gave me a 13.50 fine for my taillights and 13.50 for the tint on the door. i got off lucky because he said normally i have to pay $71 or so for the 3 violations. but how do i take off the taillight tint. and for the tint on my doors ima just ride with the windows down until i can get someone to put 28% on my car. thanks guys

·
Registered
360 Posts
dude...you just got harrassed:D..fo sho

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i dont see how tinting the tail lights is ricer..its not like he has a big wing on the car or anything like that.

anyways to answer your question...get some goo gone and soak the lights....heat up the tail lights with a heat gun, then use your finger nails and scrape off...once the tint is off use some more goo gone to get rid of the residue.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont see how tinting the tail lights is ricer..its not like he has a big wing on the car or anything like that.

anyways to answer your question...get some goo gone and soak the lights....heat up the tail lights with a heat gun, then use your finger nails and scrape off...once the tint is off use some more goo gone to get rid of the residue.

ima try that. the goo gone is at my job so ima take off the taillight tint be4 i go to work and goo gone that bitch after work. thanks man

·
Registered
175 Posts
Next time you get pulled over by the cops, Roll your damn windows down.

Cops Cant tell you to roll your windows up or down to check tint, no matter what they say. Now taillight tint and windsheild tint, just dont piss off the cops :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
+1 on that i got a ticket for speeding and the cop just told me to take it off or next time it would be a ticket....oh and btw my tail lights and head lights were almost as black as my car.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That sucks. They look good too. if I were closer I would just switch with you.
I've actually done this. My neighbor has a red GT just like mine, he has tinted tailights and windows at 5%. So, we just swapped license plates. And took the pictures.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
sstang wasnt saying it was a ricer thing to do, he just accurately described walmarts automotive department (minus the usual chemicals and filters area) lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
thank you whtpny! I in no was was calling his tinted tail lights ricer...I have mine tinted...I was just saying go down wal marts automotive aisle, its pretty ricer.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
thank you whtpny! I in no was was calling his tinted tail lights ricer...I have mine tinted...I was just saying go down wal marts automotive aisle, its pretty ricer.
:) yeah thats what i figured, lol.. i guess they just misread your reply or something :dunno lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts