Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys. i finally got me a new daily driver. pretty excited. its an 04 wrx wagon. got it for a steal so couldnt resist. some quick pics

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
manual + AWD

sounds like fun

:D

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Nice! I'd love to pick up a turbo Scooby wagon, but 'round these parts people treat them as if they're made of unicorn farts and high-yield unobtanium. I think the last one I saw for sale had 110k miles and they wanted $12k for it.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
yep. awd + 5 speed + turbo = tons of fun.
and yes same here. a quick search on craigslist showed them selling with 130k miles for 10 grand. at auction up here they sell with a minimum of 130k for 8grand. i picked this one up for less than that. and even better it got traded into my work so I got to do a 150 point safety check before i bought it and anything wrong got fixed. cant beat that

oh ya. forgot. it only has 90k

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. thing is definietly fun to drive and IMO is an awesome car to have as a daily. i feel pretty lucky. unfortunately the only downside to having it as a daily is I have kind of a disease (as do most around here) for modding cars so I have to try my best to keep the mods to minimum on this one.
(but lets be honest that probably wont happen) haha

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice. Had a chance to buy one in 02. All they had was wagons and I was 21 so opted for the integra gsr. Lol. Now id take the wagon. Nice cars.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
i wanted an 06, or 07 wrx so bad. actually i want a 11+ but im too poor to afford them. some kid has an 06 with 119k miles asking 10k, idk why subies always go for high prices. btw nice pick up not a fan of the earlier wagons though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts