Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swwwweeeeet!!!! Will be installing them on Wednesday. I'll post a before and after for sound comparison. Next up, CAI and tune. Should get them ordered in about a week, maybe 2.:cool:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Swwwweeeeet!!!! Will be installing them on Wednesday. I'll post a before and after for sound comparison. Next up, CAI and tune. Should get them ordered in about a week, maybe 2.:cool:
Very nice, CONGRATS!! i am very curious as to how you will like them, keep us posted.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry. MAC Mufflers. And think tomorrow will be install day actually. Like a kid with a new toy...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i thought you went to McDonalds and got yourself a Big Mac.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i feel the same with my long tubes and x pipe sitting in my basment waiting for me to install them

·
Registered
789 Posts
That's my next mod for sure. You'll really be happy with the intake and tune as well. Its a whole new car. I did that and the 4.10s all at once.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It won't be all at once for me. Step by step. Something new every month hopefully. 4.10's are on the quick list though. And lowering kit... But this is the first for now, and couldn't be happier to get started.:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car has just 46K miles. These things sound awesome! They do drone in 5th gear, but as a long time Harley guy, loud exhaust is sweet music to my ears. Classic muscle rumble...Now I just need to add some more muscle. CAI and tune coming up next!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts