Looks good. i like it

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice man!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Why do you even bother on these forums? Every thing you post is about how upgrading the appearance is useless and that person is wasting money that should be spent towards going faster. Well hate to break the news to you, but people notice looks before they notice speed. Most of the common folks on the street will say " Nice rims!" before they say " nice stock looking car. That looks just like the old soccer mom's over there. But hey, does yours have a KB under there?"

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Why do you even bother on these forums? Every thing you post is about how upgrading the appearance is useless and that person is wasting money that should be spent towards going faster. Well hate to break the news to you, but people notice looks before they notice speed. Most of the common folks on the street will say " Nice rims!" before they say " nice stock looking car. That looks just like the old soccer mom's over there. But hey, does yours have a KB under there?"
He said it because in previous threads, op has talked about what he could do to make his car faster and about saving for a KB. and no AJM has a vortec :p

Reactions: ajm

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
:lmao...the sad part is you have been around here "long enough" to understand my thinking. Sure some people think im an ass, some people like me, some people think im helpful, and some people think I love gay midgets (turbo :p). But in the end it has nothing to do with the bs you just brought up about why I bother around here. Opinions are opinons. Look at how many opinions ive given around here vs facts/true info/info that has helped people. Im sure many people dislike me but guess what....reguardless who the person is unless its some black ball sack licker like you I will give the best info I can based off of facts along with an opinon based off of experience. Has anyone around here seen me post some bs saying "I guarantee you im right im the biggest baddest mofo in the world" no....im a pretty decent person........I Just love to make people like yourself that consider the internet to be their life mad....and it makes my day seeing that you get sooooooo mad over the internet. What are you gonna do "come kick my ass"?

·
Registered
557 Posts
:lmao...the sad part is you have been around here "long enough" to understand my thinking. Sure some people think im an ass, some people like me, some people think im helpful, and some people think I love gay midgets (turbo :p). But in the end it has nothing to do with the bs you just brought up about why I bother around here. Opinions are opinons. Look at how many opinions ive given around here vs facts/true info/info that has helped people. Im sure many people dislike me but guess what....reguardless who the person is unless its some black ball sack licker like you I will give the best info I can based off of facts along with an opinon based off of experience. Has anyone around here seen me post some bs saying "I guarantee you im right im the biggest baddest mofo in the world" no....im a pretty decent person........I Just love to make people like yourself that consider the internet to be their life mad....and it makes my day seeing that you get sooooooo mad over the internet. What are you gonna do "come kick my ass"?
Im sorry, but I dont see how you can infer that I was mad or how the internet is my life from one post. Im pretty sure anyone that uses terminology like "black ball sack licker" is the one without a life.

Back to the OP, nice rims. You made a nice choice

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
They look good to me. Now the MUSTANG on the rear looks out of place though. Time to fix that. Chrome and black chrome together is a no go.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts